Friday, June 21, 2013

Sad to Say Goodbye


Today's the last day of CI in Jakarta. I can't believe its already ending so soon! It's as if time sped up. 

- The Nehemiah skit -

The day started out with us leaving the house at early 6am to beat the Jakarta work jam. Waking up at 4am in the morning left me feeling like a zombie for the rest of the day. However, the moment the kids came, I felt super re-energized and ready to go! 

- Tracey's very creative thank you card for the people who made CI possible -

But, alas! The day didn't quite go as expected...I was poisoned! Haha, no lah, just had food poisoning so I had to keep going potty. 

Aside from that my assistant and translator was AWESOME! I'm so thankful to God for them. My translator was an experienced one and my assistant was great at crafts (something I'm not specialized in). 

- The amazing Jakarta student assistants! -

And then, suddenly it was over! I couldn't believe it! All that, and this is the end of CI Jakarta! But well, all things must pass so the new can come. With sadness, I say goodbye, but with rejoicing I say hello!


David Lim
Team Member from Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...