Monday, June 10, 2013

A Privilege to be Here

- Our colour coordinated CI song leaders! -

I feel so privileged to be a part of this CI team. I am having a wonderful time!! God is teaching me so much. The verse the Lord gave me this morning in my devotions is "Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-word: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered." Psalm 40:5

I feel that God has done so many wonderful things in my life and I just want to thank Him. God has been teaching me to trust Him. Its not always easy but God is so faithful and I feel I am learning to know God better each day of the CI trip.


- Move over Dr. Bubble, these pirates know lots about bubbles -

I have wanted to come on this trip for 5 years, but I had to wait on God's timing. This year God just opened the doors in many ways for me to be able to come. I feel so blessed to be here. I really enjoy working with kids. One of my favorite things so far was visiting the orphanage, I always wanted to see an orphanage and I was so blessed to be with the kids, they were so grateful and they just melted my heart.


- "Boot-strap Jill" gets inside a bubble -

Tonight we had our first CI in Singapore. I felt things went very well for the first night. Its always fun to learn to know the kids on your team and try to include them in the things you do. One thing that I enjoy is cool down where everyone shares about their evening and how things went with the kids. Its always encouraging to hear what God is teaching each of the leaders and assistants.

One thing I've also been enjoying is team devotions. Its so encouraging to be with other young people that are following God, and to hear what God is doing in their lives.


Deanna Glick
Team Member from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...