Sunday, June 17, 2012

Honor to serve the Lord



Hello everybodyyy! It’s Debbieee. :]

Wheeee, it has been such a great honor serving the Lord again in the Children’s Institute. We are currently in Indonesia. The kids have been so responsive and eager to learn more about the Lord. As I planned and taught the kids about character building, I realize how important it’s to learn these character qualities and apply it, in our daily lives.

Before I came on this trip, I dislocated my knee by doing a funny, crazy dance move with some friends. But I still decided to come and teach. Honestly, it hasn’t been easy. There are times when it hurts and it taught me to rely and trust in the Lord for strength and healing. My knee is much better now compared to day one. Due to my knee injury, it has been hard giving my best but God has been good.

I have been truly blessed by what God has been teaching me through my surrounding. :] God bless you’ll. Have a blessed week ahead. :D

<3,
Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...