Friday, June 22, 2012

CI is Amazing!


Hello.....!

First of all, CI is amazing! I was the translator for Caleb on team one this year. I had a lot of fun and I also got to meet with different kids. They responded quite well to the lessons. I also learnt many things. Many things to reflect about.

The most significant thing for me is when we learnt about suffering. I question myself...will I suffer even more for Him? The other lesson and challenge for me is to handle the kids. I enjoy doing crafts, the skits and the memory verses.

This is my third year but I never get bored because I can learn deeper about God and meet with new people. I'm definitely going to be waiting for next year:) Hopefully follow the full cycle!!

-Ilona Edlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...