Sunday, June 12, 2016

To Singapore, My Noble Steed!

Today was traveling day! Hence, apart from the sleeping, occasional conversation, and eating waffles, not too much happened today. Once we arrived in Singapore, however, I discovered that I would be sharing a room with 3 other girls. Now, to most people, this isn’t so bad, pretty good even. But I felt like I died a little on the inside. I don’t like medium sized groups. I like gigantic groups that you can get lost in or teeny tiny ones altogether. So that was my fate, chosen for me….

But I was reminded of how I was asked by one of the staff if I would be willing to grow. I said yes and so grow I shall. Throughout this trip God has been teaching me to let go of my expectation and to let Him write the story (without my additions). I know that this will be hard, but I look forward to what God’s plan is. In the end, His story is a lot better than the one I had in mind.

Mary Jane Lukachik

Team Member


June 12, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...