Friday, June 17, 2016

It's Friday, Friday! Gotta Get Down on Friday!

So…. I am not the greatest at writing, but I will try my best to put my thoughts into words J
Today was our free day so we started the day off with some Korean barbeque. Afterwards, went to the beach to have some fun. Alas, it rained all day so we just kind of chilled at the café. We then went shopping at Bugis Street but to be honest, I really missed CI and I was sad that we didn’t have it tonight. It has been a real eye opener for me to see the way that children understand the Bible and the way that I have to change my lessons depending on my audience. Their minds are so different than ours and I think it is because they have not been as corrupted as ours so they have a better connection with the Father. I believe this is why Jesus said that you have to be as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven. I believe that being able to teach the children has taught me a lot of things and helped me to grow closer to the father. And I now understand the saying that says the teacher learns more than the student. I am very grateful that I got a chance to come on this trip.

Brianna Varela

Team member


June 17, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...